Call for support to our students
Dear Thunderbird Alumni,
Just last week, many of your chapter leaders participated in the re-launch of monthly phone calls with the Alumni Relations Office and ACT (the Alumni Council of Thunderbird).
One of the key themes that emerged from our call was a request to support our students in terms of mentoring, internship and job opportunities.
Yesterday, Thunderbird’s Career Management Center extended all alumni an invitation to help our May graduates. We invite you all to help connect our graduates to the very best professional opportunities!
Here’s how you can help:
- Take a look at the graduating talent’s résumés by industry.
- Post job and internship opportunities on GlobalConnect, our online career board just for T-birds (learn more here).
- Email graduate-level job opportunities at your organization to our Recruiting Manager Debbie Spano.
- Work with us to develop a campus recruiting strategy that will bring more globally minded applicants into your organization’s talent pipeline. To get started, call us at +1 602 978-7323.
- Register to become a Thunderbird Global Ambassador and offer your subject matter expertise, engage in informational interviews, or practice interviewing with a graduating student.
By proactively connecting fellow T-birds with excellent career opportunities, you will help organizations find globally proficient talent and you will help boost Thunderbird’s employment statistics, overall rankings and competitiveness in the B-school marketplace.
Thank you for your support of Thunderbird, our students and your fellow alumni - and for all you do to put the power of Thunderbird’s global community to work.
We are “One Thunderbird”!
Joy C. Lubeck, ’86
ACT (Alumni Council of Thunderbird)