Thunderbird Reunion in Dubrovnik
June 12-15, 2014
- Dubrovnik is the most visited tourist spot in Croatia
- Became UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 1979
- Its uniqueness will attract many, both pre/post event
- Its recent entry into the EU could offer new business opportunities and interest in the market
- Accessible by air, roads, sea. Direct flights from/to European cities during summer
- Climate is mild Mediterranean with summer sea temperature up to 25°C
- And finally….the opportunity to meet and network with old and new Tbirds in a lovely setting!
Sponsorship Benefits (PDF)
Pre-register for the Dubrovnik Reunion by emailing email@example.com Space will be limited and allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Pre-registration is non-binding, and information regarding the reunion will be sent to those who pre-register as it becomes available.
THURSDAY, JUNE 12TH
Evening: Welcome Barbecue @ Hotel Argentina Garden
FRIDAY, JUNE 13TH
Morning: Guided City Tour
Afternoon: Business Forum Afternoon (local/regional/global topics TBD) @ Hotel Excelsior
Evening: Special Folklore Dinner @ Restaurant Klarisa
SATURDAY, JUNE 14TH
Daytime: Sailing Cruise to the Islands with lunch/tour/beach on the Karaka
Evening: Gala Dinner @ Vala Beach
SUNDAY, JUNE 15TH
Morning: Farewell Brunch @ Excelsior Hotel
To learn more about Dubrovnik, please visit: http://www.tzdubrovnik.hr/eng.