As a member of Thunderbird's valued alumni, we invite you to take part in the Thunderbird Global Ambassadors program - and help us communicate the career- and life-changing aspects of the Thunderbird experience to prospective students worldwide.
By taking part in the opportunity, you not only give back to Thunderbird in a very unique way, but you increase the value of your degree by helping us recruit high-caliber future leaders into Thunderbird’s global community.
In partnership with our Global Recruitment Team, Thunderbird Global Ambassadors:
- Spread the word about Thunderbird
- Share your own experiences with prospective students
- Connect individually with prospects based on common interests, work experience or geographical locations
- Join us as a special guest for recruitment fairs in your region
- Invite prospective students to attend First Tuesdays or other chapter events
- Encourage students to apply to Thunderbird and begin their own global journey
Join us as a Thunderbird Global Ambassador! Together, we can change the world of business – one global leader at a time.
To find out more about the Thunderbird Global Ambassador program, contact the program manager, Niky Chokshi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 602 978-7486.