As a member of Thunderbird's valued alumni community, we invite you to become a Thunderbird Global Ambassador. By taking part in this program, you will have opportunities to give back to Thunderbird in a variety of ways, increasing the value of your degree by helping the school recruit high-potential leaders and then by helping them find internships and jobs to launch their careers.
Supporting Global Recruitment
Ambassadors who support Thunderbird's Global Recruitment team may select from the following activities:
- Spread the word about Thunderbird.
- Share Thunderbird experiences with prospective students.
- Connect individually with prospective students based on common interests, work experience or geographic locations.
- Participate as a special guest during recruitment fairs in your region.
- Invite prospective students to attend First Tuesdays and other chapter events.
- Encourage students to apply to Thunderbird and begin their own global journey.
Supporting Career Services
Ambassadors who support Thunderbird's Career Services team may select from the following activities:
- Provide feedback to students in mock job interviews.
- Allow students to shadow you in the workplace.
- Serve as expert panelists or career speakers.
- Attend career networking events.
- Engage in informational interviews to help with career decisions.
- Perform practice case interviews with students.
Join us as a Thunderbird Global Ambassador! Together, we can change the world of business, one global leader at a time.
To learn more about the Thunderbird Global Ambassador program, contact Alumni Central Director Terri Nissen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 602 978-7359.