Thunderbird Mobile allows members of the Thunderbird community to network with fellow alumni as well as connect with the School no matter where they are in the world. Users of smartphones and other internet capable phones will have access to news and information, global business research and the Thunderbird global community. The Thunderbird Mobile application is available now for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Thunderbird Mobile is available to anyone, but only alumni, students, faculty and staff can tap into the Thunderbird global network allowing them to update and search profiles, find one another by current address and/or GPS location (optional) and map their search results.
Features available to everyone:
- News and information, including push notifications on request
- Global Business research, blogs, videos, and podcasts from the Thunderbird website
- Calendar of Events, both on and off campus
- Chapter leader contacts and chapter events
- Prospective student referrals
- Donations to support Thunderbird
Additional features available only to Thunderbird alumni, students, faculty & staff:
- Update your Thunderbird Lifetime profiles
- Find a fellow T-bird alum
- Search for T-bird businesses around the world both through directory search
and real-time GPS when enabled (optional)
- Filter and map search results
For those alums who have not previously availed themselves of this mobile application, you will need to use the same user ID and password as used for MyThunderbird on the www.thunderbird.edu website. If you don’t know your student/alumni ID number and password, please email email@example.com with the name used while attending Thunderbird and your class year.